Terms of exchange and return
Before ordering for bagllet.com, you should familiarize yourself with general information about our work, as well as the materials that we use and their specifics.
When making an individual order for a product and making individual changes to the original product of the Bagllet collection: changing the size, making changes to the design of the product, adding external pockets or handles, using non-staff materials or equipment to produce an individual product, as well as using a combination of different skin colors in product.
In this case, the relationship between the client (customer) and the master Bagllet (executor) is regulated by the Civil Code of Ukraine
Refunds or full replacement of the product (without making changes to it) are made if:
- If there are significant design differences between the actual product and the information presented on the site.
- Poor-quality processing of materials, as well as the work done on the product – an uneven seam, significant defects in materials, accessories.
Goods, as long as you return them and until they have reached us, are under your responsibility. For their security, we recommend that you send a parcel using the courier service, which will insure your goods, and give you more accurate information about the terms.
It is necessary to provide photos with the above listed factors.
Return or exchange of goods of proper quality:
Article 9. According to the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Consumer Rights”:
The consumer has the right to exchange non-food goods of appropriate quality for a similar one from the seller from whom he was acquired in the following cases:
1) if the goods did not satisfy the buyer in shape, size, style, color, size or for other reasons, it can not be used for its intended purpose.
2) if it for some reason did not fit the buyer, while it was not used and its presentation, consumer properties, seals, labels, as well as a settlement document issued to the consumer along with the goods sold were retained.
Return or exchange of goods of inadequate quality:
Article 8. According to the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Consumer Rights”:
If the deficiencies are not material, the buyer has the right to free of charge elimination thereof within the established legislative period.
If, as a result of the examination, it is established that the defects of the goods have arisen due to the fault of the buyer, he is obliged to reimburse the costs associated with the examination. Elimination of defects caused by improper operation is also carried out at the expense of the buyer.
Exchange and return of goods of proper quality:
1. From the date of purchase of the goods, no more than 14 days have passed, not counting the day of purchase, and the goods have no traces of exploitation, the integrity of the package, the presentation, consumer properties, seals, marking, as well as all documents received from the seller (checks, guarantee coupons , user’s manual).
2. If a gift has been added to the product, it must be returned together with the goods. In this case, the gift should also not contain traces of exploitation, its presentation, consumer properties, seals and factory packaging should be preserved. If a permanent customer card was issued at the time of purchase, it will be canceled.
3. If at the time of the exchange of a similar product is not available, the consumer has the right:
– buy any other goods that are available, with a corresponding recalculation of value,
– get back money in the amount of the value of the returned goods,
– to make an exchange of goods for the same at the first receipt of the corresponding goods for sale.
4. With the return of money, settlements with the buyer are made based on the value of the goods at the time of purchase. The money is returned no later than within 7 days from the moment of confirmation of the absence of the fact of violation of the guarantee obligations on the part of the buyer.
Exchange of goods is not made in the following cases:
1. If the goods were in use and are defective or in incomplete configuration.
2. More than 14 days have passed since the purchase.
Full and up-to-date text of the edition of the Consumer Rights Protection Law.